Friday, July 2, 2010

STORYBOARDS

                                                                  COLGATE
This was a pretty standard piece I did for Uniworld for their client Colgate. Maxfresh toothpaste launch I believe. Another sort of last minute job handed to me that I had to bang out for a next day presentation. Don't be fooled by the amount of panels shown.The amount actually rendered were considerably higher. And this is only 3 pages of the 8 pages presented. Wasn't too comfortable with some of the frames but it was what the Art director original breakdown called for, so why bitch... lol. I really loved how the pages are designed in a sort of letterbox layout with the seductive red glow in the backdrop, giving it more of a  alluring feel. It actually makes my boards pop out. Like I really need that... lol
















0 comments:

Post a Comment